integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Thursday, September 03, 2009
I was looking through Geri's and Stan's facebook profiles cum pictures, and I realised that I miss RVSC a whole lot ):

The entire council structure has changed alr, with 3 departments and 7 comms replacing my term's 5 comms, and I think my juniors have also been shuffled from com to com, haha (: I saw many beaming new faces (the newly-elected councillors i guess!) and it dawned on me how long I haven't gone back to RV to visit my council and guides juniors! (This is prob the only thing I regret having neglected over my past yr and a half, and I promise that right after As I'll be crashing your GMs and AGMs and get to know the new elects etc etc, maybe even do relief teaching in RV! :D o.o!

I'm really glad that RVSC is doing really well, and i just want all my juniors to know that we seniors are proud of you! ((((((: Keep up the good work and carry on the legacy and make every single RVian PROUD with the passion and love you have for the school (: spread the infectious passion you guys have! ((((: I know there's a SPIRITS comm hahaha and i absolutely love their tee-shirts! hahaha. :D

I'm not sure about who's in central comm now, but I do rmb the 29th/30th central comm cus we knew you guys durin our term(: Minzhang, Geri, Chikan, Zeming and etc etc etc, I'm proud of you guys! (: Never let the passion die down, and do everything you guys do with sincerity and zest! (: Then your term in council will be a really fruitful and enjoyable one! (:

I rmb Weiguo (President of 27th SC) once told my central comm that we have to learn to balance our resposibilities and do our very best. Passion is what drives everything and its what determines YOUR council journey! (:

On behalf of the 28th Central Committee, JIAYOU 31stRVSC! (omg it's been 3 yrs!) (((:

We'll come visit as soon as we're done with As, ughhhh. ):

JIAYOU to all J2s in the world, JIAYOU FOR PRELIMS, MUG HARD (: